for 1 last update 2020/08/05
icd 10 code for l ankle arthritishow to icd 10 code for l ankle arthritis for What is osteoarthritis (OA)?
Learn basic information about OA including its causes, symptoms, and treatment.
icd 10 code for l ankle arthritishow to icd 10 code for l ankle arthritis for
Behaviors such as exercise for 1 last update 2020/08/05 and weight management can make a significant positive impact on symptoms of OA and how OA impacts life.Behaviors such as exercise and weight management can make a significant positive impact on symptoms of OA and how OA impacts life.
Walking is one of the most accessible forms of physical activity and can be particularly beneficial to those with OA. Learn
more about the Self-Directed Walk With Ease program and other resources to support walking with OA.
People who have experienced a significant knee injury are significantly more likely to experience OA later in life. Additionally, people with OA experience 30% more falls and a 20% greater risk of fracture than those without OA.
Arthritis Management Resources
- Arthritis Foundation
- Osteoarthritis Symptoms – learn about osteoarthritis
- Arthritis Today Magazine – subscribe!
- Tools & Resources – Arthritis Resource Finder, Your Exercise Solution, Better Living Toolkit and more!
- Arthritis Pain Management – education information about arthritis pain
- Living with Arthritis – Treatment Options, Arthritis Diet, Exercise and more!
- Raising the Voice of Patients: A Patient’s Guide to Living with Osteoarthritis – A guide from Creaky Joints along with the help and guidance of their Patient Council (a group of patient leaders from across the country) to help all individuals during their journey with osteoarthritis (OA).
- Obesity Action Coalition: Dear Doctor… Do I need more calcium? – article by Jacqueline Jacques, ND, FTOS; Your Weight Matters Magazine, Spring 2015
- Agrability: Resources for Living with Arthritis for Agricultural Workers – Partnering with the Arthritis Foundation – Indiana Chapter, the National AgrAbility Project has developed a variety of resources geared toward agricultural workers and other rural residents.
- Hospital for Special Surgery: On-Demand Webinars – watch webinars on a variety of health topics such as Osteoarthritis Management, Pain & Stress Management, and more.
- US Bone and Joint Initiative:
- American Chronic Pain Association: Live Better with Pain Log – An online log for tracking pain daily or several times a week to understand what makes your pain worse so you can begin to work on ways to reduce or deal with your pain “triggers.”
Join us on HealthUnlocked
Join this online community for a safe and anonymous place to share experiences and connect with others. Set up as a social network, you can interact and talk directly to people with the same condition as you.